There'll be parties for hosting...

Its Sunday right after church, and I just got home from our birthday party for Jesus. Ministry with kids is so interesting because, really, so much of what you do is just so corny. But, kids love corny, so that works. We had planned out the day really well, and still, I can't believe how smoothly everything went. Part of it was that we just had an amazing team of people helping - they were just so hands on and involved with the kids, which kept even the little ones involved.

Now, I'm switching mental gears to get ready for my Christmas party. I did a lot of cleaning yesterday, so things are pretty much in order. I'll just spend the next few hours cleaning the living room (the only one I saved to do today), baking, and then getting myself ready. I'm going to try (!) to leave the dogs inside (its cold and rainy outside), which means I need to be just that much more on top of things, so they're leashed and ready when everyone gets here.

So, I'm off to finish last minute preparations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!