Baby Showers and Vacation

Life is good here in southeastern Virginia. Now that we're almost through February, it finally feels like winter. And I'm ready for it to be over, mostly because I find wearing a coat a real annoyance.

In the meantime, I'm heading to Orlando in a little over two weeks for a cousin's wedding and a family vacation in Disney world. I didn't realize how quickly the trip was sneaking up on me, until my sister called to coordinate the things we're bringing. This prompted a bit of a wardrobe crisis, so I foresee a lot of shopping in the next week.

Also this week, I've been getting ready for the baby shower I'll be hosting next weekend. I'm making lots of cute things and having a great time doing it. I'll post pictures once I have some of these projects completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!