There's something in the water (and for Iris, pt 2)

Our church nursery currently has seven kids, five of them boys. There's a five-month-old baby boy that will soon join us, and there are three people who are pregnant. Two of them, both due in the next few weeks, are also having boys:


The shower I'm throwing is for Karen, on the right (Heather is on the left - this was at her shower a few weeks ago). Between preparing for the shower and watching the family behind John & Kate + 8 on Oprah last week, I must have babies on the brain, because a few nights ago I dreamed that I was pregnant with quadruplets. This is a little scary, because several months ago, I dreamed that Heather was having a boy (before she found out). Of course, I also dreamed that a very nice woman in our church was trying to steal my dog, so maybe I shouldn't be too worried.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Kristy! Please tell Heather she looks great! And that I would love to rub her her cute little belly :) -iris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!