more spray paint projects.

I found both of these at the Habitat for Humanity Restore in Virginia Beach. The door bucket, below, had no price sticker on it, so the cashier gave it to me for 50 cents. It was dark green with an odd check pattern, so I spray painted it black. Normally, a deep blue/violet is my favorite color of hydrangea, but with the pink flowering plants in my flower bed, I thought these colors were a better choice.


I was searching for a way to store the jewelry I'm making, and this rack is perfect. I could make another jewelry organizer, like the one I use for my personal jewelry, but I don't really need everything on display, just easily accessible. I paid $2 for this rack, and tried painting it green, but didn't like the end result. So, I went with a dark brown instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!