lots of stuff on my mind.

There are a lot of things on my mind lately, almost too many for just one post. But I'm going to try anyway.

  • Frederick - I went to Frederick for a long weekend to celebrate Father's Day with my family. They are all just a little bit insane.

  • Adoption - My friends Brad and Melissa just adopted Micah from Ethiopia - he's the cutest baby. And other friends just found out they won't be able to have their own biological kids, so they're looking into adoption. And still more friends are looking into adoption - so I've been thinking about adoption a lot lately.

  • Crazy Love - We're starting a new study this summer, using the book Crazy Love by Francis Chan, and I'm so excited about it. More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!