christmas decorating.

I make no secret of that fact that I love Christmas. I was pretty proud of the way I decorated last year - but I like to do things a bit different each time, so I've started dreaming up ideas and plans.

One thing I love to do is coordinate wrapped gifts. I used to display them under the tree, but I'm just not sure I trust the dogs with them when I'm not home. So, this year, I'm going to place them of the large bookcase in my living room.

I've been looking for a sleigh for all the smaller gifts for at least the last year, with no luck, until I finally found the perfect thing at Garden Ridge. I forgot to take a before picture, but it originally was bright gold, with cheap plastic red and green beads threaded onto the sides.

I removed the beads and spray painted it red, and now I love it. I can't wait to see it all filled with little gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!