strawberry sauce.

I'm trying a bunch of new recipes over the next few weeks, and was planning to blog about all of them at once. But, I tried this tonight and it was so super easy, I decided not to wait to post about it.

(image from Our Best Bites)

This Strawberry Sauce was so good, has a ton of uses, and I'm told it freezes well. I made it to pour over angel food cake with fresh strawberries and whipped cream as snack for Life group tonight.

You can find the exact recipe here, but you basically cook a pint of hulled strawberries, sugar, and almond or vanilla extract over medium heat, then blend it smooth. I used my handy dandy Pampered Chef Mix 'N Chop. I love this tool - one of my favorites!

(image from Pampered Chef)

Seriously, go make this now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!