saturday.

It's Saturday, and I have almost no plans for today, so I'm working on a bunch of projects. Maybe posting the list will keep me accountable to actually finishing them.
  • A new jewelry holder, similar to the one I made several years ago
  • Chalkboard tags for the baskets in my living room
  • Sanding down a wood box I bought at a thrift store (I've never tried staining anything and would like to try it on this piece)
  • Some small decorations I'm adding to my living room shelves
And, I'm getting to use several of the new stuff my dad bought me for Christmas - sawhorses and an electric palm sander, both of which are making these jobs much easier. I'll report back in the next couple days with what I've accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!