Jewelry: For the last several months, I've used a mug tree to hold my jewelry, similar to this one from Target:

I like having my jewelry out on display, rather than stored away in jewelry boxes. I've also found that most jewelry boxes don't really fit the jewelry I have - mostly necklaces with and handful of bracelets and earrings. Tonight I finally finished my homemade organizer. I got the idea from my friend Kate's roommate, Erin, and made it out of 1/2-inch mesh and S-hooks I bought from Home Depot (total cost, including ribbon, was less than $15):


Soda and Caffeine: Its been over two weeks since I had any soda, and I'm drinking a lot more water, especially at work. A coworker asked me if I noticed a difference, and I had to think about it for a few minutes, but I really do. Besides it being easier to lose weight without the extra calories, I don't feel like I need the caffeine when I first wake up in the morning. And, I don't notice as many variations in my energy level throughout the day.

Dakota: I took more pictures of Dakota - oh, yes, I love my new camera. I had her lay in the new papasan chair I bought for my bedroom (though she prefers to lay on the bed). She looks adorable, though:

1 comment:

  1. Kristy,
    your jewelry organizer looks great. i am so glad that you did it. I am going to make one... some time soon. Yours looks so good. thanks for the e-mail this weekend. :) I love to stay updated on life

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!