update and prayer requests (#1).

Because I know that I have so many family and friends who want to pray for me (and because I know how much I need prayer!) I decided to post both prayer requests and answers to prayer on a regular basis. This is the first of those updates.

Prayer requests
  • I need to find someone who can take care of my dogs (or one of them, because I can split them up if necessary). Of course, most of the people I know who are dog people already have dogs. Can you please pray that I can find the right person, or people, and quickly? I'd love to put "Find a home for the dogs" in the Done column.
  • If you can help out, or know someone else who might be able to, could you please let me know? Dakota is a terrier mix, about 40-45 lbs, and Harvey (a girl) is an australian shepherd/border collie/chocolate lab mix, about 50-55 lbs. Email me and I can tell you more.
  • I'll start raising money for the trip soon (this week). In all honesty, I alternate between having faith that God has everything worked out, and worrying about this. So, please pray (1) that the funding for this trip will come in, and (2) that I will trust that God will provide.
  • Lastly, in the midst of all the other preparations, I don't want to lose sight of the one who called me (more about this later this week). Please pray for the desire and discipline to keep my mind set on Christ.
Thank you, friends, for standing with me and supporting me in this way.

1 comment:

  1. Kristy,

    I am an intern with Envision who has been here in Libreville this spring semester, working with different ministries. Hope House is such a wonderful mission that really touches the hearts of anyone who walks through its doors...I am so excited that you are coming here to work all summer with them, building connections and really investing in the kids and the home!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!