meet dakota and harvey.

This is Dakota:


She's a terrier mix and will be 8 in June. She's about 40-45 lbs. She's sometimes affectionate, but most of the time she just wants to do her own thing. Like any other terrier, Dakota loves to hunt small animals in the backyard - fortunately for me she very rarely catches anything! Dakota would love to have a backyard to run around in, but she's also lived in a condo where she had to be walked outside to use the bathroom. She is house-trained.



This is Harvey:


Harvey (a girl, despite her name) is a  5-year-old Australian Shepherd/Border Collie/Chocolate Lab mix that somehow looks kinda like a Dalmatian. :-) She's about 50-55 pounds and not nearly as hyper as you would think, given her breed mix. Harvey loves attention and when I'm home, she's either lying next to me or where she can see me. Harvey is house-trained, but does pee sometimes if she gets excited or nervous (she can't control it). Like Dakota, she loves to be outside, but mostly just to lay around in the sun.



I'm still looking for someone to take care of one or both dogs, starting in mid-June through mid-November, while I'm loving on kids in Africa. Both dogs are healthy and up-to-date on all of their shots. I'll gladly pay for food, any unexpected vet bills, and if you're not local, I'll transport them to you. Even if you can only take care of one dog, or even for part of the time, could you please let me know by either emailing me, or leaving a comment below?

And just remember - every home needs a Harvey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!