hiking.

Goal #20 for the year is to go hiking with my sisters, and Katie put this on her goal list, too. So Saturday, after celebrating (the weekend before) Fat Tuesday with kinklings for breakfast, we headed out to Gambrill State Park with Jacob, Cameron, and three of the dogs. We even found a geocache (Katie has written more about that here).

[Kelli and I with Bella, Harvey, and Dakota]

[me, Katie, and Kelli]

[me, Katie, Kelli, Cameron, and Jacob with Dakota, Harvey, and Bella]

This is part of the reason that I moved back to Maryland, so that I could spend more time with my family in day-to-day life, not just a few times throughout the year. Between the demands of work and fixing up the house, I'm learning that I still need to be intentional about spending time together. I'm glad we did it this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!