deadlines.

Goals are good. So are deadlines.

My friends Kelly and Victor are coming to visit for the weekend, in two weeks. Technically, less than two weeks.

Which means that I have two weeks to finish the bathroom (at least enough that we can shower in there, rather than having to go to my parents' house), get my work stuff moved off of my dining room table and onto my desk, and clean up the second bedroom at least enough so there's room for their air mattress. Oh, and get the bedroom doors hung, rather than laying on the floor in my bedroom. Plus they might appreciate some kind of blinds on the window, for privacy.

Thank goodness I have friends who understand that this whole place is a work in progress and have pretty low expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!