goals update (april).

Since we're now three months into the year, I thought it was time to review my goals and see which things I can cross off my list. There are quite a few that I need to get moving on, too!

  1. Create art with Jacob - DONE (see art day and melted crayon art).
  2. Try 25 new recipes - IN PROCESS (5/25) (see new 2012 recipes, part 1).
  3. Read 5 non-fiction books.
  4. Read through the entire Bible - IN PROCESS - I'm still using YouVersion, and need to catch up, but I'm working on it.
  5. Get eight hours of sleep a night for one solid month.
  6. Start an herb garden.
  7. Make meaningful art for my house - DONE, though there are still more things I want to make (see life is beauty full and abstract art).
  8. Explore downtown Frederick by trying six new restaurants - IN PROCESS - I edited this goal to be more specific. So far, I've tried 2 new restaurants, Moxie and Cafe Nola.
  9. Take a yoga class.
  10. Take a French class.
  11. Take Ally, Cam, and Jake to lunch for their birthdays - IN PROCESS - I took Ally to lunch for her birthday in February. Cameron and Jacob's birthdays are until June and September.
  12. Cut my car loan balance in half.
  13. Join a Bible study - DONE - Mom and I are doing a Beth Moore study (A Woman's Heart) together, and I've joined a women's small group at my church.
  14. See 5 (new) places from the book 1,000 Places to See in the U.S.A. & Canada Before You Die.
  15. Walk the dogs four times a week for a month.
  16. Set up a recycling center.
  17. Tile something.
  18. Grill something.
  19. Write random notes to the people that I love.
  20. Go hiking with my sisters - DONE (see hiking).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!