abstract art.

So after we finished the melted crayon art, and while Jacob was working on his own abstract masterpiece, I decided to make something a little abstract of my own.

My favorite colors are blues, especially the ones with a bit of green in them, like aqua, teal, and turquoise (which is why both the kitchen and bathroom are a similar color). So I stuck with those kinds of colors, and just fingerpainted them onto my canvas.


I'm also a big fan of words and quotes and lyrics, so I knew I wanted to incorporate that. This is also part of another goal for the year, to make meaningful art for my house. I used words from the song I Am New by Jason Gray. It's a beautiful song about the things God says about us.


forgiven
beloved
hidden in Christ
made in the image of the Giver of Life
righteous
holy
reborn
remade
accepted
worthy

By the way, the video is also excellent, and I love the art is created in it out of junk. Such a great meaning, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!