Down to the wire

There are only a few days left before Christmas. To be specific, there are two working days, one day off, and three evenings.

The two biggest projects I need to finish in that time are a puzzle jar, and painted cabinet. And, on a second level, any additional baking I want to do for Christmas gifts, mostly for the guys here. They won't really care (or maybe even notice) if I don't get it done, but I'm bugged that I planned to do something, bought the supplies for it, and then didn't do it.

Oh, and did I mention that my house is a mess, and I desperately need to do laundry?

And tonight I'm going out to dinner with a Young Life girl, and there are hard conversations ahead.

Plus, I'm wanting to spend time with family, especially Dad (who's now home from the hospital), but I can't easily work on my sister's gift if she is there.

Next year - no crafted gifts whatsoever. Things are much smoother that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!