No heat?

The heat shut off again last night. Or, sometime during the day, I'm not exactly sure which, as I've hardly spent any time in my own house the last couple days.

After work, I stopped in just long enough to grab Dakota and head to Mom and Dad's, so I could leave Dakota there and drive with my brother to the hospital to visit Dad. The downstairs was cold, but then again, it always is, as I can't seem to be able to regulate the heat.

So, I turned off the heat, turned it back on, and through my pajamas into the dryer to warm up a bit before climbing into bed. Things were back to a normal temperature this morning.

It's becoming more and more clear that I need to hire a professional. And that's a lot of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!