First service: Wow, what can I say? Our first service was on Sunday, and there were 50 people there! I worked in the nursery, so I wasn't able to be in the service and see everyone, but when Jenni's Dad came in to tell us how many people were there, I got excited. Then, when Chad came in and asked where we could find more chairs, I got almost giddy. There are churches who struggle to ever move beyond 50 in their service, and that's how many we have before we even do hard-core publicity! I can't wait to see what the next couple months hold.

Soda: I have, kind of accidentally, decided to give up soda, at least for a while. I drink a lot at work, and have been struggling to cut back. Friday I drank only water, and when I realized Saturday night that I hadn't had soda at all in two days, I decided to go ahead and stop completely. I had a killer caffeine headache Saturday night and some of Sunday, but that's gone now.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!