Camera: Loving the new camera! I'm hoping to walk around tomorrow and take some shots of the river and docks near my house. In the meantime, I initiated the camera with a bunch of pictures of one of my favorite subjects (who, like her mom, is not that photogenic). Here are some of my favorites:



Living Room Corner: I've got a corner in my living room that needs to be filled with something. I had a lamp there previously, but its not substantial enough. I could look for a tall and slender bookcase, but with the entertainment center and a built-in display shelf in that corner as well, I think something so straight and square would be a little overwhelming. My next thought was to place an easel there, with an art piece, but I think we're talking about more money than I'm ready to spend at the moment. I like buying art, but I'd rather buy it when I find something that inspires me. I guess I'll need to wait and see, but now that the Christmas tree is down (it was in that corner), its looking more and more empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!