Goals and Resolutions: I've been thinking about my resolutions some more, and here's what I've decided. First, there is a difference between a goal and a resolution, at least in my mind. A resolution implies more direct action on my part, while a goal is achieved through resolutions. So, while there are many things I would like to accomplish in the next year, here's the most pressing in my mind: to lost 52 pounds by December 31 (yep, jumping on the Bridge Church bandwagon).

As to the resolution, I started tracking what I ate before Christmas, and had already been working out with Heather two days a week. I need to make that three, but my real resolution is to go to bed earlier.

Two great sites (on the off chance that anyone reading this would be interested):
Joe's Goals - lets you track goals (positive and negative) and award points, also lets you create log books
FitDay - lets you track what you eat, what you do, nutritional goals, everything health-related you could think of

First Service: Our first service is this Sunday, and to be honest, I'm looking forward to getting the first few under our belt. I feel like we've planning and preparing, and its time to see how it all will work out. Plus, I'll be in the nursery the first two weeks, so I'm excited to be in the service.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!