Art: I've been thinking about buying some more wall art for my house, and have spent lots of time looking around art.com and barewalls.com. I'm fascinated with photos and paintings of Venice, because its so incredible to me that you could walk out your door onto the water. This is my current favorite, Venetian Reflection II by Hazel Soan (courtesy of barewalls.com):



Dog: I've thought about getting another dog, though I haven't really done anything about it. Every few days I visit Petfinder.com and think about it some more. I couldn't adopt another puppy, even if I wanted to, because I can't take care of her during the day, and I'm really not ready for all the peeing and chewing that comes with a puppy. And I'm just not sure how Dakota would handle another dog in the house - I think she needs a low-energy dog that would let her be dominant.

1 comment:

  1. hey, how's life? its been a while. how were your holidays? i just posted a couple of photos of annika on my xanga site...check them out :) and oogle as appropriate. are you on facebook at all?
    steph

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!