Walking: Heather and I walked today for over an hour, and my legs are killing me. She also made me change my shirt before we started, because my working-out outfit didn't match.

Frederick: I'm going to Frederick this weekend for my brother's graduation. This will actually be one of the longest trips since I moved here, because I'm staying Friday - Tuesday. What is it about going on a trip that stresses me out so much? I got so much done this weekend, especially on Monday, and yet I'm still worried about everything else I need to get done. Probably because it just hit me that today is Tuesday, not Monday (long weekends always do that to me) and there's only a couple days left. But what do I need to do? A little cleaning, some laundry, a couple errands. Nothing big. I think I'm ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!