Weekend: One of the things I love about living here is that starting around mid-May, there's a festival or something fun going on literally every weekend. This weekend was the Chesapeake Jubilee - we went Saturday night for fireworks for the first Bridge Church Ladies Night, then Jenni and I went back Sunday afternoon for the Billy Currington concert. Heather, Randi, and I rode the ferris wheel Saturday night, too (and yes, that's Heather opening the doors of our basket while we were at the top of the ferris wheel):


Diet: I'm refocusing on my plan to lose weight. I did pretty well at the beginning of the year, but when my regular workouts with Heather fell apart, so did my resolve. It helps now that most of my friends are trying to eat well, too, especially when we go out of eat.

Procrastination: In support of my plan to stop procrastinating, I finally got started on a couple projects that have been in the works for several weeks (or even months) now. I'm making a custom-sized fabric-covered bulletin board for the living room, to go between the window and the door, and I'm putting three frames on the sofa wall with quotes on them. Both projects should be done soon (just need to buy the fabric for the bulletin board).

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your new weight loss ventures. Remember that it gets easier and it's worth the effort.

    You mean like this festival. I hope you enjoy this one! http://www.afram-fest.info

    -Nick

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!