I decided (again) that I need to take Dakota and Harvey on daily walks, because if I ever want to be able to take them out in public (to the beach, for example), they need to better behaved on a leash (especially Harvey). I think the easiest way to start is to alternate, one each day.

Last night, I went over to Heather's neighborhood to walk with her, and brought Dakota with me (Harvey will be just getting short walks, for a while, until she doesn't pull on the leash as much). She did a great job, but definitely was pretty hot by the time we finished. So, last night, I bought this:


I'm not sure how well they'll drink out of something that small, but I figured I would give it a shot. I might try practicing with them in the house a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!