My friend Nick tagged me to post the first 10 my iTunes comes to on shuffle. I actually don't have all of my music in iTunes - it's a project I've been working on - so I didn't think this would actually be that representative of my tastes. It's pretty close, though, despite the album/artist repeats.

1. Ready For Your Love - Chantal Kreviazuk
2. Take Me Home Tonight/Be My Baby - Eddie Money (from Monster Ballads)
3. All You Ask Of Me - Building 429
4. Free - Building 429
5. Kaboom! - Ursula 1000 (from the Grey's Anatomy 2 soundtrack)
6. The Christmas Song - Gary Chapman
7. More Than Words Can Say - Alias (also from Monster Ballads)
8. Christmastime - Smashing Pumpkins
9. False Alarm - KT Tunstall
10. Feelin' Alright - Alex Desert (from The Heights soundtrack)

I would tag someone else, but other than Nick and Brandon (who Nick already tagged), I'm not sure that anyone reading this actually has a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!