I saw Transformers this Sunday - it was a really good movie. I'm typically a bigger fan of chick flicks, but there are a few movies in other genres that I really enjoy, and this was one of them. I did think it was a bit too long, but that might have been my tiredness kicking in. The graphics alone were incredible, and definitely worth seeing on the big screen. Maybe even multiple times.

I've been redoing my guest room and office, rearranging the furniture and trying to actually finish it off. My sister and nephew (and maybe mom) are coming to visit a week from tomorrow, so that's my deadline. I've been doing a lot more projects - making bulletin boards and painting magazine holders. I'm excited to show it off when its done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!