Whew, what a weekend. First, a wedding on Saturday, complete with prep work, tear down, and lots of last-minute drama making things crazy. Then, a surprise baby shower on Sunday right after church, which was a ton of fun. I made these cute little chocolate chip cookie lollipops, and they looked really adorable. By the time most people left my house on Sunday, I was ready to crash and do nothing but fun stuff all day.

Heather and I went shopping at Ross, and I bought small cute glass mini-trifle bowls (I love, love, love glassware) and a really pretty platter for the kitchen, which got broken the next morning (I seem to be very clumsy over the last few days - this is not the first thing to break). It was only $8 (that's the good news), but as much as I like it, I don't think I'll be replacing it. I just don't have enough counterspace that I like leaving things on the counter, and the platter was too big to fit onto the wall. I do think, though, that I'd like to get some things like it - maybe smaller plates or a rectangular platter that could fit above the doors or window.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!