I'm amazed at how absolutely creative some people are. My friend Kristina is like this - I just want to walk around her house and take notes, because she's done some of the most amazing things. Everywhere you turn, there's something fun to look at - I feel like a kid in a candy shop.

Browsing Etsy fills me with the same sense of awe. I just can't believe what some people come up with - just look at some of this stuff!






I really like the last ones - I'm thinking of ordering a custom sign for the archway leading into the dining room that says "live. laugh. love."

1 comment:

  1. I love to save pictures of other peoples art in the hope that it will spark my own creativity. I'm looking forward to actually having the time to be creative. How many days until school starts? Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!