I watched Because I Said So a few days ago, and after watching the music video in the bonus features on the DVD, I've totally fallen in love with The Weepies. Their site is one of those that plays a bunch of songs as you browse it, so the last two days at work, I've left the site open to listen to it. Here's the video, with scenes from the movie:



Tuesday night I watched Nathan, and he had a great time with Harvey and Dakota. He spent most of the night imitating them - crawling on his hands and knees, panting, letting them lick his tongue, and eating their food. So, tonight, Dakota and I headed over to Heather's to walk, and Nathan was wearing one of those kids' backpacks with a tail that's really a leash. Apparently, he is very into being a dog now, and we took a walk around the block with me walking Dakota, and Heather walking Nathan. He even ate his food on the floor - how funny is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!