All the last minute details

I've spent the last couple hours trying to finish up all the last minute details for the next couple days - laundry, packing, cleaning up the kitchen, stuff like that. There are just so many little things to do.

Heather and I spent some time walking around the art & craft vendors at Neptune festival today. I always have fun wandering through different booths, and its nice to just kind of stroll along, but Heather's right, it does seen like the same vendors are at every craft show in the area. My main goal was to find part of Kelli's Christmas gift, and I did.

I'm watching the House episode from this past week, and it references a case of mistaken identity. It reminds me of the mistaken identity case of two Taylor students from last year. I wondered how long it would take for that real-life story to make its way into TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!