Hello, fall

Fall is definitely here. Although I don't go to school, I don't have kids, I don't even do Young Life and run off that school schedule, I can still feel things change in September. Summer seems to have such a sedate pace, but in fall, life gets busier and everything just seems to be in transition somehow.

As for me, life certainly is getting busier. Life groups started last week, though this was the first week we actually met. I'm going to the Neptune festival on Saturday with Heather, then Sunday I'm driving to Frederick to spend the night at my parents' house before a work meeting near DC on Monday. And, Wednesday, I leave for Catalyst in Atlanta with a bunch of friends from church. We'll be back Saturday, and I think by that time, I'll be grateful to have Monday off for Columbus Day.

The biggest thing going on, though, is that after Friday, I won't be returning to my current job at the base. My contract expires at the end of September and isn't being renewed, so starting next week, I'll be working on other things for LJT (hence Monday's meeting). I'm not sure yet what I'll be working on or where I'll be working, but at the moment, my philosophy is just to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!