Doing the happy dance

Remember last year, when I said that this is my very favorite Christmas CD?

Andrew Peterson's Behold The Lamb Of God

Well, I thought I lost it. And this isn't even the first time I've lost this CD! I couldn't find it anywhere, until today, when I dug out some of my Christmas CDs and realized, opened one CD case, and found it in there!

This is just amazing - I'm singing every word while I'm cooking. I love it!

And Nick, if you're reading this, I think we should do some of these songs in December. :-)


I also got very excited when I realized that the VA would be doing pick-up donations next week, so I don't have to lug everything out to my car and Goodwill. I'm not sure what it says about me that these are the highlights of my day.

2 comments:

  1. I've been wearing this album out in my itunes and I love it even more every time. This is my favorite christmas CD, so thanks for the gift!

    I was actually going to email you today and see if you'd be willing to sing Labour of Love in December.

    -Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun playlist! i've been listening to your Christmas music as i edit photos! thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!