What I Love

I love that my dogs have their own distinct personalities, just like people. I love that my family actually comes to visit me (even when they come right on top of each other). I love that I have so many wonderful people in my life to buy Christmas presents for.

And I love that even when we're dealing with the hard stuff of life, the messy stuff, the stuff that makes you say, why? - that somehow, God redeems the ugly stuff for the beautiful. Maybe we understand each other better, or we walk more closely beside each other, and sometimes we just finally, really get it, and eternity is changed all because God is all about transforming our crap into an amazing work of art.

I really love that.

1 comment:

  1. Wow - no one commented on that? What a great post! I agree 100% - I think I am going to copy that somewhere to remind me to be grateful! You have a great attitude!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!