- Win my family's Biggest Loser competition (starts January 6 and runs for 16 weeks). (Still going until the end of April - we'll see what happens, though I think winning might be a long shot.)
- Run a 5K. (Ugh. I really don't like running.)
- Take Dakota to the beach.
- Clean out the garage.
- Try 5 new fruits or vegetables. (4 down, 1 to go - spaghetti squash, grapefruit, parsnip, avocado.)
- Refinish the living room dresser.
- Walk the Norfolk Botanical Gardens.
Organize the hall closet.(Done! See part 1, part 2, and part 3.)
- Grow something.
- Visit another continent. (Kelli and I are hoping to go to Gabon, Africa in August/September.)
- Read through the New Testament. (In progress - right now I'm reading through Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John chronologically.)
- See a Grand Illumination.
- For one month, watch only one hour of TV each week. (In progress - 2 1/2 weeks down so far, with only one hour total! See my reasons and my thoughts on day 3.)
- Try 25 new recipes. (15 of 25 done - see part 1, part 2, and part 3.)
- Read 3 non-fiction books.
- Become a Court Appointed Special Advocate. (In progress - if all goes according to plan, I'll be sworn in as a court officer on April 12 and receive a case shortly after that.)
- Blog every day for a month.
- Give 5 specific, unexpected, anonymous gifts
- Go skydiving. (Planned as part of Kelli's graduation gift - maybe August?)
- Take a picture a day for a month.
- Read through all of the Chronicles of Narnia. (In progress - I finished The Magician's Nephew, and am working on The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe.)
21 in 2010 - 3 month update.
Now that March is over, and we're three months into 2010, I thought it was time for an update on this year's goals.