- When its a good friend's house, you don't have to knock.
- The best way to practice hospitality is just to be yourself.
- There's a pretty cool world out there, and it's worth seeing.
- Sometimes the value of a thing is actually more about the story behind it.
- It's important to love with your actions - it's also important to say the words.
- God is far bigger than doctors and ouija boards, and anything else really.
- You don't just go to church on Sunday morning, you get involved.
- There's a lot of joy to be found in something you made yourself.
- Lots of relationships are built, and maintained, over a meal.
- Nothing can cheer you up like a hug.
10 things i learned from my dad.
In honor of my dad, on Father's Day, I thought I post just a few of the lessons I've learned from him.