10 things i learned from my dad.

In honor of my dad, on Father's Day, I thought I post just a few of the lessons I've learned from him.


  1. When its a good friend's house, you don't have to knock.
  2. The best way to practice hospitality is just to be yourself.
  3. There's a pretty cool world out there, and it's worth seeing.
  4. Sometimes the value of a thing is actually more about the story behind it.
  5. It's important to love with your actions - it's also important to say the words.
  6. God is far bigger than doctors and ouija boards, and anything else really.
  7. You don't just go to church on Sunday morning, you get involved.
  8. There's a lot of joy to be found in something you made yourself.
  9. Lots of relationships are built, and maintained, over a meal.
  10. Nothing can cheer you up like a hug.
Bermuda, 1994

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!