goal update (june).

It's time for a 6 month update on my 20 goals for 2012.

  1. Create art with Jacob - DONE (see art day and melted crayon art).
  2. Try 25 new recipes - IN PROCESS (14/25) (see part 1 and part 2).
  3. Read 5 non-fiction books.
  4. Read through the entire Bible - IN PROCESS - I need to catch up, but I'm working on it.
  5. Get eight hours of sleep a night for one solid month.
  6. Start an herb garden.
  7. Make meaningful art for my house - DONE, though there are still more things I want to make (see life is beauty full and abstract art).
  8. Explore downtown Frederick by trying six new restaurants - DONE. I've tried 10 new restaurants so far this year (MoxieCafe Nola, Cacique, Mistero, Nido's, Black Hog, Lunchbox, Pretzel & Pizza Creations, Isabella's, and Il Porto). And though they don't count for this goal, I've also been to Ben & Jerry's and The Greene Turtle (both chains) and  Brewer's Alley (not new to me). 
  9. Take a yoga class.
  10. Take a French class - IN PROCESS (the class finishes next week, on 7/9).
  11. Take Ally, Cam, and Jake to lunch for their birthdays - IN PROCESS - I took Ally and Cameron to lunch for their birthdays in February and June. Jacob's birthday is in September.
  12. Cut my car loan balance in half.
  13. Join a Bible study - DONE.
  14. See 5 (new) places from the book 1,000 Places to See in the U.S.A. & Canada Before You Die - IN PROCESS.
  15. Walk the dogs four times a week for a month.
  16. Set up a recycling center - DONE.
  17. Tile something.
  18. Grill something.
  19. Write random notes to the people that I love - IN PROCESS.
  20. Go hiking with my sisters - DONE (see hiking).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!