Headache

I've had a headache at least once a day every day for the last month. I finally went to the doctor on Monday (thanks to Mom's insistence). He prescribed medication, with instructions to come see him again if I was still having headaches after three days. I thought I made it through yesterday, until the evening. So, I called the doctor again and have an appointment for tomorrow morning.

I'm just tired of these, and because they've been happening for so long, I'm starting to second-guess myself. What I would really like is for the doctor to find something clinical, something he can see, that would explain things. I guess I'd just like the validation. Bethany says I shouldn't want that, because if the doctor does see something, it's probably a tumor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!