The new year

It's New Year's Eve, and I'm at my parents' house watching Firefly. Actually, to be more accurate, my family is watching it. I'm playing around on the computer, and kind of half paying attention. I hung out with friends for a while this evening, but just felt like being someplace easy and comfortable for the rest of the night.

I'm thinking about getting another dog. I've been playing around with the idea for a while, and since Katie and Kelli are also thinking of getting a dog (each of them), it's been more a part of conversations recently. Still not sure if I'm actually going to do it.

I need to finish and actually send my Christmas cards. I haven't yet, mostly because I couldn't figure out what I wanted to do for a newsletter. But, in the end, I've decided not to do one at all. I figure, if I keep updating on a regular basis, a Christmas newsletter is a bit redundant. So, instead, I'm making small business cards with address info, including the blog address, and putting them in the cards instead.

At some point, I'm going to review the goals I set for last year and set new ones. More on that later.

Happy New Year, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!