More puppies

Everyone is buying a puppy, apparently. Tonight, Dad is taking Jon to the same breeder Kelli used on Saturday. Mom doesn't really want a dog, I think, because she's sure she'll end up having to take care of it. And she's right, she will. Because there are times that my dad doesn't stand up every two hours, let alone take a puppy outside that you're trying to housebreak. So, mostly I feel sorry for her.

Dad's pushing it, because he says that with Kelli getting a puppy (Kelli lives with Mom & Dad), now is the right time. And Mom isn't actually saying no.

Among other things, this also means that I will be spending less time at my parents' house, since I can't easily take Dakota over there right now, at least not without carefully watching both dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!