Another shopping day

I spent some time shopping today, though I didn't spend nearly as much as I did last weekend. I bought a couple things for the house - a quilted throw to use as the bed covering for the guest bed, a bedskirt that matches, and a bulletin board that I may cover in fabric (unless I decide its not big enough and return it for another one).

Most of it was little things, including these adorable dog collar charms from Old Navy (so new they're not even available on their website). I bought one with her initial for Dakota (her old one broke a few months ago), and since they were so cute, bought one for Teddy and Barkley, too.

My new furniture arrived today - an entertainment center (the coffee-colored one) and a leather ottoman/coffee table (kind of like this, but more leather, no shelf, lighter brown leather and brown instead of black legs). My living room is mostly set up now, with a few things here and there to be put away.

Mom and Dad are coming for a visit this weekend, and I'd really like to have the dining room and office/guest bedroom mostly set up, as well. It would be especially amazing if the dining room was capable of actually having people sit down and eat there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!