Progress

I've unpacked all of the boxes that I'm going to at the moment, so there's definitely visual progress, which feels good. I need to spend quite a bit of time getting my office/guest bedroom set up, and that means going through a lot of little things.

Four radiators down, three to go! The AC/heating upgrade began today, and my friend Robbie started pulling out the bushes in the backyard. My job for the next few days will be to get the microwave set up (sitting on the counter temporarily until cabinet and appliance installation), and continue to pare down the decorative stuff that's all over my office bookcase and dining table. Some of these things I know I don't want, some I know I do, and many I'm not yet sure of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!