Shrubs/Fences

I’ve gone back and forth on this a lot over the past several days. I think this is largely because I’m just tired of making decisions for a while. Pulling out the shrubs that line the entire back perimeter of the house won’t be cheap, especially because some of them have a wire fence in them, but I definitely need a fence for Dakota. Right now, there’s a bit of a privacy fence on either side of the front of the house, the wire fence through the shrubs on the back and right sides, and nothing but shrubs on the left. So, I really think the best bet is just to clean it all up and get rid of the old stuff, even if it takes longer and costs me more.

Otherwise, the front of the yard is in good shape – just needs some landscaping right along the house. The backyard needs some attention, but other than removing the shrubs and adding the fence, that will probably wait for another time. There’s too much I want to do inside first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!