New purchases, light updates, rearranged furniture

I uploaded several more photos with house changes.

Heather came over last night, and we rearranged the furniture in the living room. I was mostly humoring her, because I just couldn't see what she was suggesting, but once we got it into place, I really liked it (and still do). The room looks more cozy, there's more space for side tables, on both sides of the sectional, and the back of the entertainment center and associated cables are now hidden behind the wall.

I'd really like to get started on painting this weekend, and because of the boxes of kitchen cabinets all over my living and dining rooms, I'm thinking that the office is my best bet. There's a lot of stuff that needs to be moved out of there first, though - so we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Kristy,
    The house looks great. We're currently working on our nursery. We had to repair some of the plaster so dan's just about got that done, and I think we'll be painting this weekend. We've got paint for the walls...the bottom half will be green and the top half blue...to go with the farm theme in there. We are also repainting the trim and ceiling, and are getting paint for that tonight. It will all coordinate with the bedding of course...which you can see on our registry at www.babiesrus.com if you're interested :) Anyways, this is getting a bit long. maybe i should start updating my blog again :)
    Talk to you later friend
    Steph

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!