annoyed

This commercial annoys me:


Larry Winget is a personal finance author and hosts his own TV show, where he teaches people how to get ahead financially. I've seen one episode, and though his personality is a little annoying (as is his fashion sense), his advice seemed to make sense. Save for emergencies, pay off debt, get on a budget - all key parts of a good financial plan.

But buying a brand new car, likely on credit, and then using the money you "save" on a special cash-back offer to pay down credit card debt - that just doesn't make any sense.

The more I'm in FPU and taking control of my own finances, the more I realize just how out of control we are. We buy things we don't need with money we don't have, we always want the biggest and best thing, and we're never satisfied with what we have.

When it comes to material things, I want to learn to be content with what I've got. I'm getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!