hello spring.

I came home to spring in Virginia.

There may be snow in other parts of the country, but here, there's all this fun color outside.


These little purple flowers are growing in random places all over my front and back yard, and the daffodils came back, despite the fact that I have completely ignored them since I moved in.


The little tree in the backyard that I thought was dead has a single red pink bud on its branches, so this year I might actually figure out what it is. The red bud tree that Robbie planted in the front yard is budding, and soon will be covered with beautiful little flowers.


I love living here.

2 comments:

  1. wow... we took a 'spring walk' today b/c the sun was shining and it was "warm" outside (35 degrees!)! I have almost forgotten what grass looks like...some days I think we'll have snow on the ground forever!!! Enjoy the sunshine, green grass and new flowers- I love all that begins anew each spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love spring! i wish it would come here in vermont. we had snow flurries this morning! ugh!

    thanks for your comment on my blog. i have heard that song you mentioned (by casting crowns) but i have never paid attention to the words. they are very convicting lyrics. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!