easter photos.

So, random thought: what's with the bunnies and eggs as a celebration of Easter? Those don't really go together - bunnies don't lay eggs.

I ate Easter dinner at Nick and Heather's with their family, which makes three Easters in a row that I've spent with them (though none in the same place or with the same people). I made two coconut cream pies, by special request, though I'd never really made a pie or meringue before. They took a little while, but it was all worth it when everyone loved them (and took leftovers home, which is how you know they really like what you made).

Some of my favorite photos from the day:

Me and baby Seth


Nathan and Seth - its kind of hard to see, but I love the expression on Nathan's face

2 comments:

  1. Baby Seth is adorable! What a wonderful Easter celebration!

    blessings,
    kari & kijsa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!