I don't know what they're teaching this kid

Tonight I drove all the way out to Windsor to get my hair cut and my highlights fixed - Heather and Nathan drove out there, too, because they also needed haircuts. So, while our stylist was working on Heather's hair, I was talking to Nathan to try to keep him entertained (even though I was laying with my head in whatever-you-call-the-hair-washing-thing, while the toner was setting). Here's how the conversation went:

Me: I'm going on a trip soon. Do you think I should bring you back a present?

Nathan: A present?

Me: Yep. What do you think I should bring you?

Nathan: Um, a knife.

Me: Okay, how about something that won't get me arrested?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving great baby shower ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!