Better

I'm feeling much better, thank goodness. I decided last night as I was laying in bed and feeling absolutely miserable - stuffed up and sniffly and headachey - that if I didn't feel a lot better today, I was going to see a doctor. I'm not taking a chance that I'll get stuck flying with something like a sinus infection next week.

And, I know what I want to do for my birthday this year.

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian opens in theaters May 16.

The first one, I think, was one of my favorite movies of all time. I saw it in theaters three times.

And I want to go out to dinner some place nice with lots of calories.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I hadn't heard about the movie. It's pretty close to my birthday, too . . .

    Thanks for the decorating advice. I can sure use all the help I can get!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!