being outside and a new project.

The weather has been beautiful the last two days, which is such a welcome change after the dreariness of the last week. The dogs didn't like being cooped up, and I was sick to death of wiping their feet everytime they came back inside. But yesterday was gorgeous, and actually felt like the good part of spring.

I'm not a big fan of rain. I understand the necessity of it, but just really don't enjoy it.

I completed another project last night. This one took a while, and is a belated birthday gift for my friend Trish. My general rule of thumb is that I only give birthday gifts to family members (or kids, if I've been invited to their birthday parties) - but your 30th birthday is something special.

So, this is Trish's birthday gift - I just love it and want to run out and buy more beads so I can make more like it, but with different colors. Maybe I need to spend some time at a thrift store looking for jewelry with good pieces that I can take apart and craft into something else.

The charm on this is kind of hard to read - it says Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!