more jewelry.

I finally got around to taking pictures of several other necklaces and bracelets I've created recently. These photos still aren't the best quality - my friend Billy gave me some ideas on how to set up a display for them (though I did that after taking the photos below), and will come over sometime to help me figure out the best lighting and camera settings.

These first several were created by special request - Tricia liked this one, and asked for one in blue, green, pink, and grey and black.





My mom requested this - its an eyeglass chain. She said the one she has right now is too short, so she asked for this to be a specific length. She was also concerned about how heavy it would be.


The rest of these are pieces I just built from the supplies I have. I find myself noticing all kinds of jewelry I didn't before, especially when watching TV. In particular, the lead character on Bones wears a lot of fabulous necklaces, so I've been studying those..




(Pendant says Inspire)

(Pendant says Hope)

Last night I created a necklace for an 11-year-old girl, by request, as well as 15 fairly simple bracelets for an event at church. I'll take pictures and post those in the next few days.

1 comment:

  1. Krisy- Thanks for your comment on my blog. Listen, you are not alone. I don't just know when the liquid is the right temp. Or at least I don't trust myself to just know. I've had too many failed attempts to trust myself so I ALWAYS use a thermometer. Nothin wrong with that girl. Give it a try and let me know how it goes for you or if you have any questions. I'm happy to help!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and comment!